•   5 months ago

iOS submission requirements

The iOS submission requirements state the test device for TestFlight is in iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3. How can it possibly be that old? I have an ARKit app that requires iOS 11 and at least a 6s device. I'm working on the TomTom challenge. How can I make a submission?

• 13 comments

• Moderator   •   5 months ago

Hey Ed! It's not that old :) Fortunately, I've updated the software since then.

It's the same phone and UDID, but it's running 11.3.1

•   •   5 months ago

ARKit will not run on an iPhone 6. It requires a 6s or newer.

• Moderator   •   5 months ago

I just double checked. It's an iPhone 6s (model A1633).

•   •   5 months ago

I can't add your device c3c04f10b03e033bc31a0d14146d5740bc7db54. Apple dev portal said: "wrong udid"

• Moderator   •   5 months ago

Hmm. Sorry about that! I think the original text was just old. Here's what it is:

iPhone 6s (11.4.1) 65a94a124c5432275cf161e715779f5f2b5d7f8e

I just updated this in the rules, too. Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the trouble.

•   •   5 months ago

Thanks! Please check email. I sent invitation letter to Fabric and TestFlight. We can share our build via Fabric.io or TestFlight

•   •   5 months ago

Thanks Stefanie! I DM'd you on Slack with an ad-hoc install URL for ARound. Can you verify that it works for you?

•   •   5 months ago

Hey Stefanie, I've added testing@devpost.com as a HockeyApp user for my app, you may need to accept before you can use the download link I'll be posting with my submission. Andy

• Moderator   •   4 months ago

Hey Ed - Successful installation!

Hi Andy - Thanks for sharing that link. I had some trouble but emailed you about it.

Best,
    Stef

•   •   4 months ago

What about me?)))

• Moderator   •   4 months ago

Hey Sergey,

I received your invitation, but when I follow the links I don't see it in My Apps on iTunes Connect. Can you resend to tesitng@devpost.com?

•   •   4 months ago

I sent invitation again, when you apply it - i add you our testers.
    Can you install app via Fabric? https://betas.to/2GPM2m6F

• Moderator   •   4 months ago

Success! The last link you shared worked. Thanks!

Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.