about 1 year ago
There is only one week left for you to get your TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon submissions in and Visa’s added additional prizes to get you motivated!
We understand the time, energy and hard work it takes to get your submission in tip-top shape, so not only will we reward the top three Visa Challenge teams with over $14K in prizes but we have added additional prizes for those who use Visa APIs in their hack.
Prize 1 – Apple TV 4K:
- Each member of the highest scoring team from among the first twenty (20) Visa Challenge submissions (but excluding winning teams of any other Visa Hackathon Prize) will win one (1) Apple TV 4K
- (each valued at One Hundred Ninety-Five Dollars ($195)) or the equivalent retail value in a pre-paid Visa card (at Visa’s sole discretion).
Prize 2 - $500 pre-paid Visa card:
- One (1) team will be selected from among all participating teams to win one (1) Five Hundred Dollar ($500) pre-paid Visa card.
(Read the full Visa Challenge terms and rules)
What are we looking for?
- Only requirement: use a Visa API in your solution. How you decide to do this, is up to you. Just make sure you are enhancing the customer journey and providing a seamless, secure payment experience.
- It’s not just about API integration. We’re also looking at the use-case, idea and user story.
- We’ve listed APIs that might help (hint, hint) on our hackathon page. Plus, find our webinar recording and link to sign-up for office hours. Details here.
- Don’t forget to utilize the #visa channel on Slack for more support!
Join the Visa Challenge and disrupt commerce for your chance to win.
The Visa Developer team
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.